Based on her experiences and what helped her become the successful adult she is today, Temple will discuss the basics that all children – on and off the spectrum-need to learn. As well, Temple will discuss specific areas that are difficult for children on the spectrum including:
- The Fright and Flight Response
- Recognize and accommodate neurological differences in home or classroom
- Distinguish between voluntary behaviors and involuntary behaviors
- The Importance of mentors
- Learned social skills through shared interests
Do you want this autism talk? You can download it with 110 other presentations by becoming a member of the Spectrum Gold Club.